Leave the crazy behind and bliss out with us in the beauty of countryside living. In this wonderful part of Devon we offer complete Yoga immersion; guided meditations and peaceful walks highlighting the healing power of nature.
Hosted by teachers Yvette, Natalie and the divine kitchen goddess and free spirit Josie.
When you're born to help others sometimes you forget to give back to yourself, so we have planned a weekend to help you pause and nourish yourself a little bit along the way.
With lovely treats in store to make you feel extra special, we are already getting excited to share them with you.
WHEN: May 2022
Check-in to the retreat is from Friday 4pm, check out will be Monday 11am.
WHERE: Nestled in the heart of the peaceful East Devon countryside, close to spectacular beaches on the world heritage jurassic coast and right next door to acres of unique pebbled heath and RSPB Reserve. Accommodation is in cosy Yurts set in a Meadow with a panoramic view of the Otter Valley. The exact location of the retreat will be revealed in March 2021 so we can keep that special element of surprise!.
WHAT IS INCLUDED: The total cost of the retreat package includes;
* 2 Teachers with a wealth of experience between them (you couldn't be in safer hands)
* 3 nights shared accommodation
* 3 morning and 3 late afternoon/evening Yoga classes (with 2 evening guided meditations/yoga nidra)
* 3 delicious and healthy post morning Yoga buffets
* 3 wholesome, delicious and inspirational vegetarian dinners
* Open kitchen - Help yourself to snacks, energy balls and herbal teas/coffee throughout the day from the minute you wake up to the moment you go to sleep.
Please notify us of any food allergies, or dietary requirements, you may have by March 2021 so that we may accommodate them into our menu.
We'll remind you nearer the time just in case.
Full use of the venue including all yurts, communal kitchen, yoga studio, wonderful grounds.
The yoga schedule will be dependent on the status of Covid-19 at the time of the retreat. We are 100% committed to looking after your safety and will take every precaution to work within the government COVID-19 guidelines during May 2022. If necessary, we will adapt the yoga schedule accordingly so that we abide by any social distancing restrictions making sure that each session falls within recommended capacity and safety guidelines.
* Each morning there will be either one or two yoga sessions (depending on COVID guidelines at the time).
* Brunch will be served after the conclusion of the morning sessions.
* Free time after brunch and yours to fill as you please.
* Late afternoon there will be either one or two yoga sessions (depending on COVID guidelines at the time).
* Dinner will be served soon afterwards, following a quick wash and brush up.
* Early evening we will reconvene for a short meditation/yoga nidra session but the rest of the evening is yours. (Weather permitting, we may make use of the fire pit).
Our yoga programme is suitable for everyone in need of a sacred shelter in which to connect with like-minded friends and to explore mind, body and soul. This weekend is all about you, so no pressure if you decide to skip any of the yoga sessions to explore more of the blissful surroundings; or just laze around with a good book; or simply chill & chat (you won't be judged!).. Getting back to You is what's important; no rules; no routine; no obligation; no stress; give yourself permission to let go and be joyful.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
* A Yoga mat, yoga block, yoga strap, blanket for relaxation (if you have them).
Christmas is coming so it might be an opportunity to put these onto your Christmas list.
There are some yoga mats, blocks, straps available for use in the studio but, where possible, we would advise you to bring your own (especially in the light of present circumstances).
* A towel to shower with, toiletries. Hand towels and bedding will be provided at the venue, but if you do have a preference to use your own linens/pillow then please bring with you.
* A Torch if you have one (or a torch on your phone will work, especially for midnight trips to the little girls room!). We will have a few available for use but having your own is very handy during the dark evenings outdoors.
* Hand sanitiser is always good to have. The venue does provide hand sanitiser in communal spaces and we will be bringing some along too but again, it is always useful to have your own personal sanitiser.
* Alcohol. We will be bringing some wine and a glass of fizz for us to share on Saturday evening(not too much 'cos we teachers have to get up!), so if you would like to bring along more wine for dinners, or your favourite tipple, then please do. We may be vegetarian, but we're also keeping it real!
There is parking on-site. However, only 5 cars can be parked close to the yurts. An additional 7 cars can be parked in the on-site car park and the rest of the parking will be on the verge opposite.
Therefore, car-sharing may be a consideration (subject to 2022 guidelines) and some of you may have already opted for this within your group bookings and social bubbles. However, if you're a bit stuck, or you want to offer someone a lift share, then please do get in touch so that we can try to help with arrangements nearer the time. (Most of you either live in Guildford or Farnham)
However we do understand this will not be suitable for everyone and is not always a viable option so please don't feel any pressure to have to do this.
THE COST: The total amount of the retreat is £284 per person. This includes the deposit amount of £50 which is used to secure your place.
Further payments for the retreat will be due after 1st October 2021 (we will send out an email reminder) and you will have until 1at March 2022 to complete payment. How you pay is entirely your choice; affordable monthly instalments, or in full, please do what suits your budget and don't leave yourself short. All we ask is that you communicate with us with your preferred payment options.
THE NITTY GRITTY:
Deposits are unfortunately non-refundable. If for any reason you are unable to attend the retreat this must be communicated to us before 1st March 2022. In this event if you have paid the full retreat amount, only 50% of that full retreat amount* will be refunded to you. Only if we are able to sell your space to another participant, and once the full retreat amount payment has been received from the new participant will the full retreat amount* be refunded to you.
In the event you think you have symptoms of COVID-19 please notify us as soon as possible, and if possible self-isolate for 2 weeks before attending the retreat. If you have symptoms prior to the retreat and are unable to attend then unfortunately we can only refund 50% of the full retreat amount* to you. Only if we are able to sell your space to another participant, and once the full retreat amount* payment has been received from the new participant will the full retreat amount * be refunded to you.
If cancellation of the retreat is made after 1st March 2022 unfortunately refunds of the full retreat amount* cannot be made. Only in exceptional circumstances (this will include if you have been tested positive for COVID-19 but not if you think you have symptoms) a refund of the full retreat amount* will be made to you. Please do communicate with us any problems you may have and we will do everything we can to help.
Should the Retreat be unable to go ahead due to a COVID-19 closure the owners will offer us the chance to re schedule the retreat. If you are unable to make the new date offered, we are unfortunately unable to refund any amounts. We can only refund the full retreat amount*, minus the deposit, to you if we are able to sell your space to another individual. Once the full retreat amount* has been received from the new participant the refund of the full retreat amount*, minus the deposit, will be made to you. In the event of a sudden COVID closure of the venue, the balance of the retreat amount will be refunded to you minus the retreat deposit of £50.
If you have any queries at all about any of the above please do feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can to help.
* full retreat amount is £284. The deposit amount is £50 Refunds will be calculated according to the sum you personally have paid. If you have not paid the full retreat amount then you will only receive back the amount paid to us and not the full retreat amount.
Sign up to hear from us about yoga classes, yoga retreats and yoga workshops.