- Prana means energy and Fit means, well i think we all know what it means, fitness. In PranaFit we increase energy levels and fitness in one go.. HOW
- We use High Intensity Interval Training style moves and sneakthem into a yoga flow.. but what does this do?
- It raises our heart rate to levels you just don’t reach in a yoga class and challenges your cardio in a way regular yoga classes just can’t. What other benefits are there…?
- Strength. We continuously build strength through every angle of our body. Yoga does build strength but it does leave certain areas of muscle underdeveloped which can destabilise the body. So how do we do these moves..?
- We fit them into a yoga flow and we keep moving, mixing strong moves with flexibility movements. So will you be worn out..?
- Maybe but your body will quickly adapt, you will get hot, you will sweat, and you will breathe deeply..but most of all..
- You will SMILE, you will feel stronger, you will fitter, you will feel more flexible than you ever thought you could. Wanna Try?
the NEW Sensation to HIIT the Yoga world
it's YOGA .. with extra heartbeats!
7 reasons why PranaFit is the NEW Yoga Sensation..
A PranaFIT Yoga Class is:
A 1 hour PranaFit class will leave you feeling Worked out, Stretched out and Blissed out.
All you need for the class is a yoga mat. No trainers or equipment are required. The class is suitable for ALL LEVELS but if you do have any questions at all please feel free to contact me.
When & where to find a PranaFit class:
Saturday July 1st, 10-11:00
NEW DATES COMING SOON so keep checking back or link to our facebook group here
£10 DROP IN price or £25 for all 3 classes
Try your FIRST CLASS for only £5!
Location: Qe Park Centre, Railton Rd, Guildford GU2 9LX
Sadly you missed out on these sessions:
Friday April 21st, May 5th, May 19th, Saturday June 3rd, 17th
SIGN UP HERE
Drop in price – £10 per class
All 3 Prana-FIIT classes – £25*
Sign up to book on or sign up to simply keep involved in when PranaFIT classes will be taking place
* classes will still expire even if there is no attendance. Paid bookings secures you a place and prevents anyone else attending. This is due to the fact that spaces are very limited
I always love Natalie's classes and this one is no exception. It is a great mixture of balance, strength and cardio but with some of the usual elements you might look for in a yoga class - mindful movement, core focus and a good stretch out. All this is done under Natalie's supervision and her usual watchful eye to ensure you getting the most from the session. A great class ticking all of my workout boxes!
I really like this class and feel like I've worked a few muscles that hadn't been used for quite a while!